Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Mansory Maserati Gran Turismo

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 11:27 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I've got a $20 that says it's just as ugly as everything else they have ever done.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by h20skier
I've got a $20 that says it's just as ugly as everything else they have ever done.
Mansory does a ton of stupid things...
But they have nice ones too.

Old 09-01-2010, 06:44 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
I really like the Mansory AMV8 (except the tailpipes)...
last summer there was one close to my place....just for the summer though
similar to this one,but white

Old 09-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
im scared...

Old 09-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Hey guys, i know this will sound suspicious since i just registered today, but i am the owner ot the car they are about to unveil.
i wish i coluld share pics, but the thing is, i have not seen the car or any of the design sketches. basically i have no idea what it will look like. all upgrades are done by mansory at their own discretion. I love most of mansory designs so i am not worried, rather, excited.
If the car turns out to be good looking i might share some real life pics if there is any interest, or amybe a short youtube video. the car is due for delivery this month, maybe after Paris auto show.

Old 09-01-2010, 03:03 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
cool!
I`m looking forward to seeing some nice pics of your car

is this a one off project car based on your request or are you simply the first one who said "hell yeah,I want it"?

Old 09-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by quickie
Hey guys, i know this will sound suspicious since i just registered today, but i am the owner ot the car they are about to unveil.
i wish i coluld share pics, but the thing is, i have not seen the car or any of the design sketches. basically i have no idea what it will look like. all upgrades are done by mansory at their own discretion. I love most of mansory designs so i am not worried, rather, excited.
If the car turns out to be good looking i might share some real life pics if there is any interest, or amybe a short youtube video. the car is due for delivery this month, maybe after Paris auto show.
If it were me, I definitely would not pay them to experiment on my Maserati. lol
Or I'd at least demand to see what it'll look like.
But it must be kind of exciting.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JamesCaton
If it were me, I definitely would not pay them to experiment on my Maserati. lol
Or I'd at least demand to see what it'll look like.
But it must be kind of exciting.
plus one my heart wouldn't take it.

side note the 3 shown above look pretty good but isn't really just a new set of rims on those cars. I've seen crap where the whole car is covered in CF. Or colors only a Ferris Wheel would love.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:40 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quickie
Relaaaaaaax. I'm sure it will look superb.

Old 09-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Rolex Fanboy
^^^^^Jox you pulled up the car I remember most! HOLY CRAP. That is so 80's the 80's wouldn't allow it.

Quick Reply: Mansory Maserati Gran Turismo