Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Snow tires for the 1M

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
2 high performance summer cars and nothing for the winter?

S4's help make the winter months seem not so bad!

Old 10-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
erliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond repute
Was Subaru a consideration? Anyway, nice choice. My folks have one for commuting in Asia and they love parking it.

Old 10-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
UPS just dropped off my snow tires/wheels from TireRack yesterday, just in time for tomorrows 1st 3 - 6" snow storm of the season. I was going to look at Subarus but didn't want to spend >$18k. I've been getting 36mpg highway the 1st week so I'm happy with the choice, just have to get use to the sloooooooooow 0 to 60 during those on ramp merges.

I'll be missing this for the next 4 months