Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Spied: 2013 BMW M6 Cabrio Testing in Sunny California, Top Down!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hg_wng
don't really like the back of the 6
love the back ... not sure about the new front .... gotta see in person

Old 08-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I love it. Really looks great.

Old 08-04-2011, 03:59 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Danyutz is on a distinguished roadDanyutz is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing the spy shots, we took advantage and rendered it.

Old 08-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
^^^Nice job

Old 08-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
FStop7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice render, I like it.

I am the one who took the photos of the M6. I was on my way out of the canyons when I came across the car literally right as the driver pulled over to lower the top. I have a 2010 M6 myself and I turned around and pulled up next to him. I said "Nice M6!" and the driver, who spoke with a German accent, said "Ja, thanks! You too!" I thought it was funny he didn't even try to deny it was an M6. I happened to have my camera on the passenger seat so I pulled around behind the other car and got these photos. Definitely a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

Anyway, I guess I will take this opportunity to plug my own photography work: http://www.racelap.com directs to my Flickr page, where I upload all of my stuff. At least until I get a proper site going.

Last edited by FStop7; 08-04-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:00 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Nice spot, Josh. I've seen your work on flickr before. I have the black 135i coupe. Welcome to TS.