Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

1988 M6 for sale locally (not affiliated)

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
1988 M6 for sale locally (not affiliated)

This is listed on my local Craigslist and I love these cars, thought I would share it with the team. If someone was interested Id love a reason to go look the car over I have nothing to do with the seller or the car

Rare 1988 (last year produced) BMW M6 coupe with less than 54,xxx miles. Cinnebar Red with beige leather interior. This car is in absolutely 1st class shape and looks as though it was "showroom" new. Fully repainted by Plaza BMW in 2006 and has been garaged since new. NO CRACKED dash or leather. Honeycomb wheels on car were refinished and look brand new. Recently received "Best in class" award from the annual European Car show at Plaza Frontenac. The 5 speed manual transmission will take this rocket to 150 MPH with ease. All papers since 1988 are included. Originally priced at $59,000 in 1988 and was the most expensive car sold by BMW in that year. This was a limited production (less than 700 for United States) car produced by BMW's M division (motor racing) and is fantastic to drive. AM/FM tape, Air conditioning(2) (front and rear seat units), cruise control, in dash computer, sunroof, road leveling controlled, 8 way power seats and much more. Great car to own and drive for $19,500 and UNDER 54,xxx TOTAL MILES

Attached Images     
Old 07-12-2011, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
If the car was original paint it would be worth the asking.

With the unfortunate repaint, I would say probably 15K.

Shame.