Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Hitlers reaction to BMW 1M

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011 | 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
false my ass. anything that runs 190+ is a supercar, plain and simple. why are you fixated on the headlights? do you sit on the hood while driving? no, so stfu about the damn headlights. and why are you still hopeful about the weight difference? i gave you the exact figures, wtf. i don't give a shit what you get a kick out of, im suggesting a cheaper/faster/more reliable alternative to this overweight turd. if my suggestion is so obvious then why are you wetting the bed over it? one things for damn sure, you line up your little bimmer against any 996TT and you will be shitting a brick. enjoy
Why are your panties in a bunch?
The definition of a super car is subjective. To me a 911 simply is not a super car, whereas a 599 GTO is. Why am I fixated on the headlights? Because to me a sports car is supposed look good, so even if I am not driving it from the hood, it detracts from the experience. At least we now know who can be our wingman when the girl you like is with a friend who is so-so. The weight is of importance because my problem with BMWs is that they are getting big an bloated. The m3 is 1680 kg. This is 1495 . 996 Turbo is 1589, a difference of 94kg. Not the biggest deal, but still lighter. Another issue that people have preference over is new vs old. You are saying I am wrong for liking newer cars. Again, subjective. There is nothing wrong with your suggestion of a 996 TT to be faster than this car. In fact, I agree with you - sorry I don't like the idea of an old tuned out car. No need to wet the bed over it.

Old 03-07-2011 | 11:51 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
your post has more holes than a dutch whore, i cant be bothered. winning.

Old 03-07-2011 | 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
that was priceless!!!!!

Old 03-08-2011 | 02:19 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
IIVVX, are you going to be okay?

Old 03-08-2011 | 10:07 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
im so distraught

if he could take the bluetooth out of his ear, put his oakleys down, and actually try and comprehend my posts that would help

Old 03-08-2011 | 10:42 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
I thought he had the oakleys with the Bluetooth speakers attached? AKA, dog the bounty hunter.

Old 03-08-2011 | 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
baddabing is on a distinguished roadbaddabing is on a distinguished road
haha - funny stuff there!

Old 03-08-2011 | 02:26 PM
FIGJAM
Originally Posted by sean73T
I thought he had the oakleys with the Bluetooth speakers attached?
that exists?

Old 03-09-2011 | 02:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
that exists?
Here you go!

Attached Images  
Old 03-09-2011 | 11:47 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously, 986 Turbo over this turd anyday.

That M64 engine is practically indrstructible, and I would like to see the weetle 1M go 189.

The 996 Turbo was one reliale car that I dd'ed before getting the GT2.

And the N54 is a POS.

Quick Reply: Hitlers reaction to BMW 1M