Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

2012 BMW M6 spied!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2010 | 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sticky is on a distinguished roadSticky is on a distinguished roadSticky is on a distinguished roadSticky is on a distinguished roadSticky is on a distinguished roadSticky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Pmogs
i seriously dont think anything they will do is going to be better than the m6 right now. its perfection.
When drunk, that rear end does look pretty good.

Old 09-15-2010 | 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a very short vid of it
YouTube - Getting closer.

Old 09-15-2010 | 10:19 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, normal looking trunk finally, like the new 5 and the new 7.

Bye bye bangle!

Old 09-15-2010 | 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
Pmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by stuka
Nice, normal looking trunk finally, like the new 5 and the new 7.

Bye bye bangle!
BOO! i liked the way the old trunk was. i was scared that on the new m6 it would be like the 5 and 7. i guess the people at bmw thought the same as u though.

Old 09-16-2010 | 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
I'm just upset that they are moving from the S85 (which is perfection), to that stupid TT V8. Who cares if it has more torque? It'll sound boring. The S85 is the sexiest engine BMW has ever made, bar none.

Old 09-17-2010 | 03:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Headlights / hood look amazing together.

Old 09-17-2010 | 04:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ST Graveyard is an unknown quantity at this point
The vid is not the new M6, but it is a new BMW hybrid sports car, a mule based on the 6 series. The nose is influenced by the hybrid sports car from last year.

Is it just me, but when looking at the front of the car in the movie, it just screams Camaro!? It looks bad ass though, very slick ...

Maarten

Last edited by ST Graveyard; 09-17-2010 at 04:45 AM.
Old 09-19-2010 | 12:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ST Graveyard
The vid is not the new M6, but it is a new BMW hybrid sports car, a mule based on the 6 series. The nose is influenced by the hybrid sports car from last year.

Is it just me, but when looking at the front of the car in the movie, it just screams Camaro!? It looks bad ass though, very slick ...

Maarten
The front of the car actually looks like this car in the video (Firebreather):

YouTube - The Woodward Dream Cruise and the Firebreather

Old 09-19-2010 | 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
avlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura about
The wheels on the M6 in those spy photos remind me of the M3 Competition wheels.