Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

The BMW M8 that never was

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010 | 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Yomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to behold
They really should have did it. I always loved this car, just not its 80's looking pop up had lights

Old 10-30-2010 | 12:18 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-30-2010 | 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
It was a beautiful car for it's era, and still gorgeous today.
But as a few already said, I wouldnt want this as my dd or as my only car...if u do, budget accordingly and you'll love every minute of it.
Oh and ya, 850.

Old 10-31-2010 | 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of

Somebody sure has their head in the clouds...