Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Rumor: Next Gen M6 to Rival Audi R8

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 02:55 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mtechnik
What exactly do you mean, Paul? Can you elaborate?

X6///M = fail is more like it.
I was referring to how ugly the M6 is. Like Alzilla said, I'd rather them bring back the 8series/M8 and build that to be an R8 competitor.

I've been looking forward to BMW joining the super car market, I'm just disappointed that they're using the M6 as the platform.

Old 03-31-2010, 02:59 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
I was referring to how ugly the M6 is. Like Alzilla said, I'd rather them bring back the 8series/M8 and build that to be an R8 competitor.

I've been looking forward to BMW joining the super car market, I'm just disappointed that they're using the M6 as the platform.
I see, good point man.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:04 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mtechnik
I see, good point man.

The article does make it seem like they're redesigning the body.. hopefully completely.

I'm glad BMW isn't following in the LF-A's footsteps.. Building an R8 ($120-$150k?) competitor is much more practical.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by STLG
I thought the M6 and M5 share the same basic chasis and drive train??

It would be nice if the next M6 was a little more purpose built. Not to the GT role either. My 2 cents.