Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

BMW M7 spotted?! or twin turbo V12 760i?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
The exhaust tips on the toll booth photo and the first photo are totally different. I wouldn't be surprised if BMW went back on their word and actually developed an M7. They have to make a car that will compete with the S8, and the S63. It's about time too. I would love to see that.

Old 01-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
j.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond repute
im posting this just for comparison and explanation as to why i think its plausible to believe that this in fact could be something other than the new 760i.

in my observations from BMW, Audi, and Mercedes, the V12 luxury sedans (7series, S class, A8 w12) have minor/subtle differences from the base versions of the car.

for example here is a rear shot of the previous 760i

A8 W12

S600

Now the performance versions of the Audi and Mercedes are much more aggressive. although they may be just exhaust tips, it does make a huge difference

S8

S63

so where do you think this will be?

im probably just completely wrong and just too excited for something that wont happen but it doesnt hurt to think haha.