Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

2013 Nissan GT-R Updates

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 03:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pinned
Sure, it's faster, but I don't turn fast enough lap times to need that tenth back.
+1, on the internet I also often get into this "oh its 0,5 sec quicker to 120" type of thing, but then on the streets IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL.

Old 09-27-2011, 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Pinned
The lack of a true manual transmission has always kept me from liking the GT-R. Its performance is unbelievable, but no man pedal, no care.
That's the main reason I've never had an interest in owning one either. As soon as I see an interior with an auto shifter I just go

Still, an awesome care nonetheless.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blissat9k
What is the obsession with the old slow manual transmission
These cares are designed to go fast. Why would they put something in that hinders their speed?
Probably b/c it takes zero skill to drive a car with a Dual Clutch or Auto.

Come on man, stop being a sissy and learn to drive a car!

Old 09-27-2011, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Turboholic
+1, on the internet I also often get into this "oh its 0,5 sec quicker to 120" type of thing, but then on the streets IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL.
ding ding ding! Winner!

Old 09-27-2011, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get all the GTR hate, it's a great car, out performs anything and everything in its price range and beyond, you DD with no issues, equipped better than most sports cars come standard and will make you happy in any drag/track event.

now don't ask me about running cost

Old 09-27-2011, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by edbhr
I don't get all the GTR hate, it's a great car, out performs anything and everything in its price range and beyond, you DD with no issues, equipped better than most sports cars come standard and will make you happy in any drag/track event.

now don't ask me about running cost

i think the manual guys are just pissy that the driving appliance that is a GTR will out drive them. Don't get me wrong, i've owned many manual cars, but my fiance can out drive most of you in a gtr. looking forward to the 2013, maybe the 2012 will be traded in...

Old 09-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I love the GT-R. It's one of the few cars I've driven that the dual-clutch made sense.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still baffled at how they can make this fat horse so fast in the first place.....and so inexpensively.... Amazing machine but not for me either..... 993 turbo anyday.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Probably b/c it takes zero skill to drive a car with a Dual Clutch or Auto.

Come on man, stop being a sissy and learn to drive a car!
Your right what was I thinking wanting to go as fast as possible on the track

Old 09-29-2011, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
called my dealer i bought both of mine from, if the hp etc is going up, im going to swap the 2012 for a 2013...might as we'll be running 10's stock