Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Nissan GT-R Updates for MY 2009 - Dubbed Series II

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 07:23 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Nissan GT-R Updates for MY 2009 - Dubbed Series II

Nissan is making a few changes to the GT-R for Model Year 2009. Soon it will be two years since the GT-R went to market in Japan and these changes/ additions will benefit that market first. MY 09 is being dubbed Series II.

It gets a power upgrade of 5ps to 485ps/ 357kW, the white point paint is now Storm White, Brembo brake calipers are now rebadged as Nissan instead of Brembo, and the front license plate base has been removed and the fuel tank increased from 71 litres to 73.8 litres. Fuel economy thus goes from 8.2 km/L to 8.5km/L. However, all this comes at yet another price increase, this time up 5 percent.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Giggles You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
They shouldve atleast gave it 10 more hp than just 5.

Some samples of the new color. Storm White vs Ivory Pearl White

Old 11-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
It's too bad Nissan still sucks... I'd like a GT-R to go w/my RS4, but not when it costs an extra $20K+ to do it.

Old 11-15-2008, 06:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
overpriced!!

Old 11-15-2008, 09:06 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
These are some pretty weak improvements. Bigger gas tank, different logo on the brakes, oh yeah, and 5hp?