Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Thoughts on 2011 STI Sedan - Owners?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 06:56 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Kyle! If you get one you better post some pics. I was just wishing the other day that I could have one of these for the snow instead of a 98 F150. Go for it!

Old 02-03-2011, 02:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by VulcanMotorClub
Well, I would have the M3 for the "nice interior" days I just want something fun for the winter that ACTUALLY moves in the snow!
haha, I get it. My STI is my DD and I bought it because I needed AWD and because I knew it'd be a fun car. I gave my mom my old SLK350, but I still borrow that car when I take a girl out. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you end up with it. Supposedly, it has a much better suspension and better brakes than previous model years.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VulcanMotorClub You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hey Matt, how have you been??

Unfortunately, I didn't get to test drive the STI last weekend like I was hoping. They are calling for snow AGAIN this weekend, but I'd really like to get behind the wheel to get a feel for it. Hopefully within the next week I can take it for a test drive and figure out if it is the right car for these northeast winters :-/

Old 02-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
One of the most fun cars to drive IMO, and I owned 2

for the price, it's pretty much the perfect package, the AWD is awesome, especially if you live where it snows often

there is just something about subarus, i don't quite understand it myself, but once you own one, you gotta love them

interior is refined a lot in the GR (08+) but it's still not a german car, and you get some rattles here and there, no biggie IMO

-AJ

Old 02-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
Really? Respect!

Old 02-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
Mitsubishi or Subaru?

Old 02-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ really?

Old 02-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Krlo is on a distinguished roadKrlo is on a distinguished road
I LIKE BOTH :-) I think I do prefer the SUBARU on hardcore roads or rally oppening and the EVO on track.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Krlo is on a distinguished roadKrlo is on a distinguished road
YouTube - ‪MONSTAKA using Ecutek Race Rom on a 2008 IMPREZA STI‬‏

Full Stock except a full exhaust system (which would enjoy a real resonator) and a tune :-)

Old 05-26-2011, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by david9962000
The new Golf R is a good option too but it's not out yet.
Wait for the Golf R to come out, you won't regret it. Interior will look and feel top notch and it will make an excellent DD.

Quick Reply: Thoughts on 2011 STI Sedan - Owners?