Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

My new 2011 STI Sedan in PBP

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
It's only 3 weeks 'till I get to come home to my baby, and after nearly 9 months of neglect, I figure she deserves some love. She's getting some mint BBS wheels from my brother's Evo X, and I'm contemplating taking off the wing and adding a trunk lip.

What do you guys think?

Old 05-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats! Enjoy her, she looks great!

Old 05-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Speed3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by clou
I'm contemplating taking off the wing and adding a trunk lip.
Isn't the wing functional? I would keep it, though it will be more sleeper-ish without.

The Evo wheels would be cool and probably pretty unique.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
The wing's functional after like 160 km/h, so not really too useful for a street car. Just trying to tone it down a bit and get rid of the boy racer look.

Old 05-06-2013, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Speed3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by clou
The wing's functional after like 160 km/h, so not really too useful for a street car. Just trying to tone it down a bit and get rid of the boy racer look.
In that case, your plan is the way to go.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using teamspeed