Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

My 1972 240Z build.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome...

Old 10-05-2009, 01:48 PM
pak
Teamspeed Member
pak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the rough
Sweet Datsun!!! Can't wait to see the finished product.

pak

Old 10-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys! I can't wait.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
one word: WOW!!!!!

Old 10-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see the finished pics

btw where in Asheville are you?

Old 10-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond repute
I was in downtown (Montford Historic area of Asheville) and very near the Grove Park Inn, but I just moved to Farragut, which is West Knoxville, TN.

Old 10-17-2009, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks amazing

Old 11-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
OK y'all:

The exhaust for this car, if I might say so myself, is pretty wonderful. I told them that I wanted it tucked up under the car as much as possible so that it wouldn't be prone to scraping, and that I wanted to use stock hanger locations - not drilling into the bottom of the car at all. Here's what they've come up with so far. The welds aren't finalized in these pics. They have a tip on here that bends down. I killed that. Don't like it at all. We're doing with a straight pipe with a diagonal cut on it instead. Also, note the hanger system they made.

Oh, and check out my clearance, yo.

Old 11-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
That is SO awesome! A totally custom 240Z? Lucky!!

Old 11-08-2009, 09:06 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Just about the only Asian car I truly want! So sick! Can't wait to see how this turns out!

Quick Reply: My 1972 240Z build.