Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

My 1972 240Z build.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond repute
My timing is amazing.

I don't know if you've heard of Modified Magazine, but it's a pretty great, glossy mag. They just got with me today and put it in writing that they are going to do a photoshoot of the car with the intent of putting it on the cover of an upcoming issue.

My 911 was on the cover of Excellence, and I'm quite positive that the exposure and novelty of it helped me sell the car faster and at a higher price. I wish I would have known this last week!

They are even willing to send their photographer to National Speed, Inc in Wilmington, NC (where I've stated in the description it will be delivered from) so that the shipping/delivery isn't delayed for the shoot. The new buyer will be able to be present at the photoshoot and then drive the car away!

Pretty cool, right?

Old 03-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome! I hope this helps in your efforts to sell the car. Good luck and I look forward to the images.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
azintel1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb 72 Datsun 240Z

Hi Im new to the forum and I just had some questions. I know this thread is older but its a good one I found. My brother passed away a while back and I inherited his Datsun. Its a 72 240z and it rund perfects, but I was wondering where I could find parts for it? My biggest need right now is the weather stripping. Do you have any idea where I could get maybe a DIY kit or just a kit that will fit the car? Thanks.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond repute
azintel:

Your best resource is Motorsport Auto. 800.633.6331. They have everything and are wonderful.

My 240Z is on the cover of the November issue of Modified Magazine. Check it out!

Old 10-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome
Still for sale?

Old 05-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Would have been rad if Mark bought this badass Z!!!

Old 06-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I can't believe I missed this thread! I love the old school Z's and this is the cleanest I've ever seen... congrats, that was awesome!

Did you sell already? How much were you asking?

Old 06-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CaioLLV
I can't believe I missed this thread! I love the old school Z's and this is the cleanest I've ever seen... congrats, that was awesome!

Did you sell already? How much were you asking?

I'm not sure if it sold or not, but he was asking 125,000 for it.

Old 06-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
You know I was in a shop the other day and they guy had a silver 240z with the hood up.

We chatted a little about the thing and it turns out its out done this Z in a couple of car shows.

The guy had $150k in his