Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

WRX mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the rough
Also, what does the Cobb stage 2 sound like? I know boxer engines sound different, but I'm not sure I want my WRX to sound too raspy and rip-farty like hondas and toyotas do after louder exhausts are installed.

Old 05-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the rough
I'll definitely look into STI pinks.

Old 05-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Up-Pipe makes a HUGE difference in Spool Time - Catless up-pipe all the way!!

But before I did my Stage 2 upgrade I did the Tein Coilovers, Cusco Sway Bars, Perrin Endlinkes, and Cusco Rear Subframe w/ diffuser - The Car was on Rails!! It would scare the CRAP out of people in the twisties, myself included....

As For Tires I LOVED my Falken RT-615's - Just wore out pretty quick (3-4 Canyon Drives per week)

Old 05-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks for all the advice. Bet that Caddy and that v-rod are pretty quick!

Old 05-27-2009, 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
as one of the highest rated vendors on nasioc...i would say accessport and another exhaust...something less expensive, as your overpaying for the cobb exhaust...by alot. also do you want catted or uncatted...what are the goals on this vehicle...300+ whp is not a prob at all