Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

Bodybuilding style "dirty bulk"

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure you're right, but they probably left it out.. you get ripped a new hole if you mention Alcohol.. lots of trolls..

That is pretty clean in my book.. I am talking about tuna/mayo sandwichs, muffins, double cheeseburgers, large pizzas on workout days..

Old 04-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MC321
I'm sure you're right, but they probably left it out.. you get ripped a new hole if you mention Alcohol.. lots of trolls..

That is pretty clean in my book.. I am talking about tuna/mayo sandwichs, muffins, double cheeseburgers, large pizzas on workout days..
It's hilarious that a large pizza would be ok (with all the simple carbs + fat) but 2 beers that are about 100% carbs is evil, lol!

I forgot there was a bag of milano orange cookies in there as well. But yeah, it's fairly clean compared to a lot of the dirty bulks I've seen. I'm gonna find the article John Berardi did on Dave Tate's diet before they leaned him out, it was atrocious.

Haha! Found it:

Over the next few days, I discovered just how bad things have been – and they'd been that way for a very long time. Here's an entry out of the diary Dave's been keeping for me:

5:00 AM: Wake Up

Ate 4 Pop-Tarts and drank three cups coffee

5:00-7:00 AM: Work

Answered emails and worked on the EliteFTS site

7:10 AM: Pre-Workout Meal

McDonalds #5 with 2 apple pies and 1 large coffee

7:30-8:30 AM: Train

First 20 minutes was dynamic warm-up and mobility work with very aggressive stretching. I then did some sledgehammer and arm work. I drank the coffee during the session.

8:30 AM: Post-Workout Drink (2 Ultra Fuels!!!)

8:30-12:00 PM: Working at the Gym

I spent this time preparing the weightroom for a photo shoot, answering emails, and reviewing business indicators for the week.

1:00 PM: Went Home

On the way home to take care of my sick son for the afternoon, I ate a Burger King chicken sandwich meal with extra mayo. I hate chicken breasts and only eat the breaded stuff. I also ate onion rings and a Snickers pie. I drank Dr. Pepper along with my meal.

1:00-5:00 PM: Worked on a Presentation and Napped

During this time, I knocked out 6 mini-Snickers (no idea where they came from, but they were on the kitchen counter and in my book that makes them fair game). I also ate 5 lunch size bags of chips. We buy these so we don't eat so many at one time. Oops. I also had a few packs of Disney fruit snacks (we get them for the kids but I eat most of them).

5:00-6:00 PM: Make Dinner for the Kids

All hell breaks loose as we try to make dinner for the kids. With one sick and the other one ornery as hell, it was not good times. I forgot to eat until they were done and then I was hungry as hell. I popped 4 hot dogs in the microwave and ate them on 4 pieces of whole wheat bread with ketchup. I also had 3 lunch bags of chips and 3 glasses of sugar-free Tang.

7:00 PM: Put the Kids to Bed

Of course, I got hungry again. I fired up the oven and cooked up 6 giant cinnamon roles with icing. Yes, I ate all of them with a huge glass of milk.

9:00-11:00 PM: Emails and Work on Seminar

During this time I ate 4 Pop-Tarts and drank a big glass of milk

In the end, today was a good eating day. I have no idea what tomorrow will be like. However, tomorrow is squat day. We train at 9:00 and I'd like to go to Bob Evans restaurant beforehand to load up.

Old 04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Who said bodybuilding can't be fun!

Old 04-12-2012, 05:21 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
lol,...I also imagined your diet to be way more junk loaded than that

FiveGuys for lunch or Ben&Jerrys+Aminos as PW nutrition

Old 04-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Today is my 8 week weigh in. I'm gonna pig out a little today and see what I end up at. It's gonna be under 185 but not a lot. Tomorrow I'll start cutting fat.

Old 04-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pizza for dinner yesterday, and I snacked on a nutella crepe this afternoon.. need to get it under control

Old 04-15-2012, 08:41 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by big_slacker
Today is my 8 week weigh in. I'm gonna pig out a little today and see what I end up at. It's gonna be under 185 but not a lot. Tomorrow I'll start cutting fat.
seems like you`ve really enjoyed it

Old 04-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
183 is my final weight, I'm drinking a few beers to finish out the day. And yes, I've greatly enjoyed this whole process both from a results standpoint and just all around fun. I don't think I'll do it this way again though.

Old 04-16-2012, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MC321
Pizza for dinner yesterday, and I snacked on a nutella crepe this afternoon.. need to get it under control
3alaik eb alf 3afya but yes bro i KNOW what that feels like, i did it for such a long time you really lose sight best to have food prepared in advance, or ready for cooking in under 15 mins.. when you come home from work, DO NOT GO INTO THE KITCHEN, lol, when i follow the smell of the food i end up "snacking" on 800-1200 cals of carbs & fats
chicken breasts, marinated in lemon squeeze + parsley + black pepper + CINNAMON are your friend i prepare 6 at a time, and stick them in the fridge; takes 8-10mins to prepare on an electric grill.
worked wonders for me, no less than 5kg in 4 weeks.. TRY IT and give me your feedback.
i buy 1kg of smoked turkey and snack on it at night with a casien shake and an orange. point is really you have to think 3 days ahead or you're gonna end up indulging

Originally Posted by big_slacker
183 is my final weight, I'm drinking a few beers to finish out the day. And yes, I've greatly enjoyed this whole process both from a results standpoint and just all around fun. I don't think I'll do it this way again though.
cool stuff, glad you enjoy the results! so overall it was 9kg increase?
what will your diet consist of now?

Old 04-16-2012, 09:31 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by boursachi
when i follow the smell of the food i end up "snacking" on 800-1200 cals of carbs & fats
that sounds just about right right now...

Quick Reply: Bodybuilding style "dirty bulk"