Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

Official Pedal Power Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 11:21 AM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
TYC - That thing is sick!! I'm not in the market for that level of bike at this time but thanks for the offer. Just so I can lust some more, is it a Large?

Old 09-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, its a large. Bike is totally amazing, just don't have a single buddy that rides and almost an hour drive each way to the good stuff for about an hours worth of riding is just too inconveinent rigth now. If I was going to spend anytime at my home up north i'd keep it but i'm full time fl right now.

Last edited by TheYoungConnoisseur; 09-07-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't ridden in 41 days. Thought that my run fitness would serve me well but it didn't. Just did a 50 mile ride. I did ok but just didn't have any umph!

Old 09-08-2012, 11:08 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
I rode 40 miles on the trails last weekend.... No rides this last week and went for a ride today and felt weak.... And some how I have a cracked bottom bracket.... Ug, thinking about a new bike now

Old 09-15-2012, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
30 miles with my buddy. Went hard in parts but overall it was slow

Old 09-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
Got caught in the downpour today when I was just 5miles from my truck. Of COURSE it was bone dry at the truck......

Still getting killed by the seat..going to have to do something about it one of these days....

Old 10-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
c_g_b is on a distinguished roadc_g_b is on a distinguished road
I have updated my ride a bit. Since last time Our Biathlon team has got a new premium sponsor and the bicycle now acts as a promotional bike towards their company.

So this is what I started with.
Name:  Volagilisciocgbbiathlonsideview.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  128.5 KB

And this is the end result.

Name:  volagicgbherbalife24edition-1.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  236.2 KB

Name:  volagiherbalife24cgbedition-2.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  109.7 KB

Full size studio photo can be found >here< with more accurate colors than the picture above.

The bike is not painted but covered in vinyl as you do with vinyl wrap on cars.

Old 10-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Full size studio photo can be found >here< with more accurate colors than the picture above.

---NEW LINK---

Old 10-02-2012, 06:52 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks great, how are you liking the disc brakes?

Old 10-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by nrz
Looks great, how are you liking the disc brakes?
Thank you! The brakes work really well in dry wather, but the thing that stands out the most is the braking power in wet conditions. I think its foremost in thous conditions the brakes stand out compared to regular brakes

Quick Reply: Official Pedal Power Thread