Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUZYe...eature=related

Ha ha ha.

Notice most of these are due to the following:

Improper grip, thumb under the bar instead of around it causing the bar to slip out of their grip.

Feet not planted, power comes from you being stable and your feet being planted solid to allow you to push through the bar.

Stabiliser muscles to weak, to many people focus to much on jumping straight into lifting or trying to lift heavy to much instead of working their stabiliser muscles which leads to the same problem above, not being planted to push through the weight.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:23 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Shit... many of those are not funny at all. Many are scary and/or gross.

I've had my share of mishaps from lifting incorrectly. The slightest error in form, or lack of concentration can make or break you.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GLN
Shit... many of those are not funny at all. Many are scary and/or gross.

I've had my share of mishaps from lifting incorrectly. The slightest error in form, or lack of concentration can make or break you.
You must spread some reputation before giving it to GLN again

Old 03-30-2012, 07:27 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice

Old 03-30-2012, 10:27 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't used Jack3d in months... I've tried so many diff pre-workouts now, and I prefer the results I get from C4 over any other pre workout formula.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:45 AM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
actually a lot of big power lifters go with a thumb under the bar, and actually teach that way... I cant remember the exact reason but, it helps something.

prework outs are really rough on my stomach... musclepharm assault did a number on me, I tried rage yesterday and it was not too bad but, I only took half a packet.

today is back day... love training back.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by GLN
I haven't used Jack3d in months... I've tried so many diff pre-workouts now, and I prefer the results I get from C4 over any other pre workout formula.
I tried C4 once. My preferred pre-workout is actually ACG3. Not sure if you've tried that or not, but I'd recommend it
Originally Posted by eddiecut
actually a lot of big power lifters go with a thumb under the bar, and actually teach that way... I cant remember the exact reason but, it helps something.

prework outs are really rough on my stomach... musclepharm assault did a number on me, I tried rage yesterday and it was not too bad but, I only took half a packet.

today is back day... love training back.
Definitely know how that goes. The less crap that's in them the better, I think that's Jack3d's big selling point... That's also why I chose the ACG3

Old 03-30-2012, 02:29 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
I tried ACG3... guys at GNC absolutely loved pushing that product for a while. C4 for me.

Old 03-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I try to alternate between Jack3d and No-xplode. Both works well for me and I've tried a bunch of them. I hated 1MR the most because it usually builds up for me and then leaves me feeling completely drained afterwards for hours at a time.

Old 03-30-2012, 02:57 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
I'm debating whether or not I want to take some form of Mono creatine... I've never taken any in my life, and I read about it constantly on BB.com, as they say it's essential for growing your muscles past the point of plateau; hydrating them, etc. etc.

Anyone have any experience? Is it worth it? Keep in mind, I'm looking to cut up and get more lean. Think Alcide from TrueBlood... haha.

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread