Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 06:27 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I can't speak for SoCal but I can't go to bed hungry. It is impossible so I always make sure to eat a big meal with loads of protein ~1h before I go to bed.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I try not to go to bed hungry either. That is why I drink the shake prior to bed. If I feel hungry, that shake will hold me over, and I will chase it with another bottle of water if need be. I also try not to eat dinner after 6:30 or so. Your body is already beginning to wind down for the day; most people's do unless they train it to do differently.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
I often eat way past 6:30, mostly because I hit the gym around that time. Like you said - We're all different and we all have our own routines. I do have to eat 'proper food' late though because I don't use supplements. Usually wheatbread egg burgers or chicken with 0.5dl Brown rice to minimize carbs (but not trying to eliminera them).

Old 02-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Nutcrusher
Damn iPhone - eliminate!

Old 02-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Banned
Haha, banned for spelling!!

Old 02-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
I am hardly a beast brother, but thank you. I just bust my ass 5-6 days a week in the gym, and try to follow my diet pretty closely. I really mess it up when I am back in the US, because there are so many things I crave...

If I could get to 215 @ 7-9% bf, I would be very happy. It is just such a mf'er to maintain.
I hear you.

9% BF is no joke. esp at that size (6'3"ish and over 200 lbs). A few days off and youve lost it i feel like. At least that is how is was for me.

But you are inspiring me with this talk --- must leave my office now and go hit the gym tonight. Be safe.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Banned
Nothing to it but to do it man. My plan is to keep killing it in the gym until I leave here in 2 weeks, do the same thing at home. Once I get back over here, I want to totally dedicate the next 3 months to 2-a-days for the first 6 weeks, then taper off to one 2 hour sesh a day of lifting, plus another hour of cardio. I am headed to Houston and Austin in June, so I have to look my best.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
30k on the bike today

Old 02-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Banned
Keep killing it Mark! Now if I could only get everyone to start posting about their diet and fitness regimens, we could have a nice little wealth of knowledge going.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:15 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Work out really hard, sweat like a son of a bitch, starve and deprive myself.

Quick Reply: The Official TS Workout & Nutrition Thread