Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 gt3

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 08:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Among these three cars i would choose the Aston! It has it all. Luxury, speed and racing DNA as Porsche 991 GT3 of course.

Old 02-13-2014, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GTCole
Another worry: You aren't allowed to use slicks or the suspension will fail. I'm not looking at the manual, but does that include Hoosiers? So many people use those tires for tracking and they are damn close to slicks depending on the driver. Like 22 post Nikolas I'm sure. I'm not saying the car is junk. I just think what we got was a cool street car that was built to make more money because that's the VW way. A ton has happened in the last 5 years or so and we are now getting the outcome. It's possible in the future I could be proven wrong. I hope that happens. But it isn't looking like that today. Why do they still race the GT1 block?
man..I couldnt agree to what you say...as you said: since VW took over...and I havent met anybody working for Porsche who told "now everthing is better here since VW took over.."

On the slicks you are correct, like on the GT1 block..and it wont change for 2015 RSR..and probably neither for 2015 CUP.

Keep your old "GT1 block - machines"..they will be worth some money one day..

Old 02-13-2014, 08:42 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche has halted production due to engine issues. Any of you current owners happy about that? They delayed the beginning of production due to engine issues. Welcome to VW land. I have mixed emotions on the direction of the GT3. And you can't track it. Sound off.

Yes I just got this notice yesterday from my dealer its about one component not the engine and it relates to them not delivering any on ground cars. The ones in production will be resolved before shipping and it does not affect all cars.

Last edited by Marc; 02-13-2014 at 08:43 AM.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Continue to question them.
first one is in ashes.. NOT GOOD

Last edited by Dyna; 02-13-2014 at 09:31 AM. Reason: .
Old 02-13-2014, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So sad.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dyna
first one is in ashes.. NOT GOOD

Oh ship!

Hell, I was just stirring the pot to create discussion. You have to throw gas on the fire.

Old 02-13-2014, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Oh ship!

Hell, I was just stirring the pot to create discussion. You have to throw gas on the fire.
where there is smoke, there is fire.. we all like discussions but we don't like to see porsche fail. and i hope thats not the case. lets hope they have a fix soon, and fixed buckets for the US too.

Old 02-13-2014, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, I chug the koolaid. Isn't a single college frat boy that can hang.

Old 02-14-2014, 02:51 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yikes...

Old 02-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Hey Nikolas that has disappeared. Read this article. It says that 5 have burned. I'm thinking that picture is not the first one. I don't believe the media on subjects like this, but there is some merit.

Axis Of Oversteer: 991 GT3s are so hot they are catching on fire.

Last edited by GTCole; 02-14-2014 at 08:00 AM.