Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Walker of fast and furious

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by David
Come one, man ! WTF is wrong with you ?
That's a graphical content, you should have, at least, warn people !!
Removed the link. Sorry.

Old 12-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Constructr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by iampepa
RIP Paul and Roger...

btw.. guys look at this.. maybe the cause of that damn fire :/

Thats just a back-flow preventer for water.
RIP

Old 12-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
"burned rubber and donut marks" on the road according to CNN

Old 12-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
R.I.P.....

Wonder how the F&F franchise will deal with this!!????

Old 12-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Rip

Old 12-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
So I understand that the car crashed and what made it go up in flames; but, other than speed, what could have caused the car to suddenly lose control and veer off of the road? Just simple loss of handling?

May he rest in peace nonetheless...He truly is and always will be missed.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
RIP to both. Sad news.

Old 12-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
R.I.P. to him and the driver; both huge car enthusiasts and pro's.

Old 12-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So sad. I've driven on that very street going to AE before. As you can see, very open and straight. Perfect place to drive fast...

Old 12-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
there was a light pole they hit before the tree. i didn't remember there's any tree that's big enough to spilt a CGT. it's a fairly new business park area. the fuel tank is directly behind the cabin in between the engine. that could be the impact point on the side that caused the fire.

CGT doesn't kill people. people do. for the years i owned it i respected it to death because i knew i could easily kill myself. let's face it, we all got a little demon in ourselves. that is why i didn't like to give ride in this car. every time u give ride to people u always go a little beyond your comfort zone. i've lost few friends for this car. all seems to be the same exact reason. truly hit me hard when u think about it when behind the wheel of CGT.

Roger was a good friend, and a loving father. he was an experienced driver but not good enough to predict the unpredictable. when i first saw the wreckage pic on the net i prayed that he wasn't driving, although i knew it was his car. then the sad news confirmed my fear...

i wish the best for both families. must be a tough time to go through. Roger & Paul will be forever missed. may they rest in peace.