Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Walker of fast and furious

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 06:04 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
RIP to both of them.
I was saying this to a friend yesterday, for someone to buy a CGT, they have to be a damn good driver to start with, come to find out just now, the owner is a race car driver.
Really shows that it can happen to anyone.
RIP again

Old 12-01-2013, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Crazy shit. Rodas was like a pro driver... I guess the CGT really is all we read about.

Sad day. Both guys seemed nice and upstanding.

RIP.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:53 AM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
He may have been a pro driver, but he was on a public road, not a track.

The sad fact is they were probably driving at way to high a speed for that road.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, those photos are truly horrific. All my sympathies to those affected, this is terrible.

Old 12-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
iampepa is an unknown quantity at this point
RIP Paul and Roger...

btw.. guys look at this.. maybe the cause of that damn fire :/

Old 12-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Sad news ... RIP

Old 12-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Banned
WHITE997ttRS is infamous around these partsWHITE997ttRS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
Serious wreck. It is very sad
OMG there's nothing left of the GT!....... RIP :0(

Old 12-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Banned
WHITE997ttRS is infamous around these partsWHITE997ttRS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iampepa
RIP Paul and Roger...

btw.. guys look at this.. maybe the cause of that damn fire :/

[IMG][/IMG]
My god that looks like the exact spot from the video. I posted before I viewed the video. GT was intact at the scene but on FIRE!

Old 12-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
Edit: due to horrible images i've removed the link.

Press the right-side arrows on the pic. Look at the second picture. OMG.

Although i'm a bit sceptic

Last edited by TEFF; 12-01-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!David You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Come one, man ! WTF is wrong with you ? That's a graphical content, you should have, at least, warn people !!

Last edited by David; 12-01-2013 at 08:50 AM.