Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997 GT2 Atlas Grey - arrived

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
M3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enough
Tks for the kind words. I'll post a few of the upcoming mods and also what was done to the car. My idea is to keep the thread alive, and report the development, being good or bad, as well as lap times and tests. Not that this is my track car, but sure will be fun to beat the RS times.

@ ECS nice video and product presentation, I'll contact you for that. Tks !

Old 06-27-2013, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
CorsicanBB is an unknown quantity at this point
Great car, best color!

Old 06-27-2013, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Great car, Congrats! I like the yellow seat belts. Enjoy it

Last edited by St_Ex; 06-27-2013 at 07:43 PM.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Passenger seat looks too fresh, want to hire me to make the wear more even with the driver's seat?

Old 06-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
M3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enough
As a matter of fact that they look the same now after some cleaning

Car is under full detail right now.

Name:  IMG_1197_zpscc0cfc53.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  83.6 KB

Old 06-28-2013, 09:44 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Would love to see a few pictures after the detail

Old 06-29-2013, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great my friend, hoping to get into a gt2 myself someday.

Old 06-29-2013, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Sick... The GT2's on a whole other level compared to the GT3s!

Old 06-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
WOW I love it...it's gonna be a blast on the track!

Old 06-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
she is a beaut! looks like a great spec and i am sure the mods you will pick/add will make it that much more special. your 6 gt2 was a truly a road/track warrior and it will be interesting to see what this 7 gt2 will become. Congrats, and enjoy!!

Quick Reply: 997 GT2 Atlas Grey - arrived