Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New GT3 991 revealed in Geneva Motorshow

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
drop-dead gorgeous in person. I still cannot accept the fact that they have a pdk-s in it though. It is thrilling to drive. Very precise and mechanically superb and like the 458 Italia gives you the emotionality, BUT, I still believe that a proper 6 speed manual would make it even better! The RS will have an optional manual box, so we will just have to wait!

Old 03-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
grant is on a distinguished roadgrant is on a distinguished roadgrant is on a distinguished roadgrant is on a distinguished roadgrant is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zooyorker
drop-dead gorgeous in person. I still cannot accept the fact that they have a pdk-s in it though. It is thrilling to drive. Very precise and mechanically superb and like the 458 Italia gives you the emotionality, BUT, I still believe that a proper 6 speed manual would make it even better! The RS will have an optional manual box, so we will just have to wait!
What did you think of the electric steering?

Old 03-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
popnithi is an unknown quantity at this point
One of my Dealer said this 991 GT3 is a limited edition, only 200 units will be produced. Is that true?

Old 03-16-2013, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by popnithi
One of my Dealer said this 991 GT3 is a limited edition, only 200 units will be produced. Is that true?
Lol, it is most definitely NOT true. Some dealers are freaking stupid. I've been at BMW dealerships and I knew more about the cars than the salesmen who were just flat out saying BS.

Maybe he meant that's how many were allotted for Thailand or something for one year.

Last edited by SpeedEvo; 03-16-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
our dealership at the moment is allocated approx 6 cars for this model year, depending where in the country different products are stronger. london dealerships may only have a couple of cars but out in the suburbs that can be stronger. we normally get 3 gt3rs for the same reason, i think they will try and sell as many gt3's as they can! more so as it appeals to a wider customer base now with pdk