Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New GT3 991 revealed in Geneva Motorshow

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
SwissGT3 is on a distinguished roadSwissGT3 is on a distinguished roadSwissGT3 is on a distinguished roadSwissGT3 is on a distinguished road
New GT3 991 revealed in Geneva Motorshow

Hi folks, I just been invited to Geneva Motorshow (7-17 march). The new GT3 991 will be revealed there. I'll keep you updated on the issue.

Last edited by SwissGT3; 03-02-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
TulGTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Have a good time and enjoy the show

Old 03-03-2013, 01:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
you have to be invited to a motorshow now?

Old 03-03-2013, 06:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute
My airline tickets are booked for the 15th! Anyone else going? My uncle and I received tickets to Porsche's lounge, guess we'll find out all about the 991 GT3 and 918..

Last edited by RickyZone; 03-03-2013 at 06:07 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
me to, in the uk the dealerships received an e mail asking there customers if they would like to attend to the porsche lounge, but they charge you!!i think in the uk they were £40 great when youv'e spent over a million pounds worth of cars with them over 12 years, i have a good solid relationship with my dealer and he has footed the cost for me and my partner,i have a order in for a 991rs next year and i personally think its a joke when you have a physical order in place you should be charged to see the car your actually buying!! we have also been invited to lamborghini as im interested in next years gallardo, no cost there porsche!! maybe you should be keeping your long term loyal customers happy!! its not the cost thing,its a principal thing.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
patrick95 is on a distinguished roadpatrick95 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RickyZone
My airline tickets are booked for the 15th! Anyone else going? My uncle and I received tickets to Porsche's lounge, guess we'll find out all about the 991 GT3 and 918..

Should be interesting. have fun and upload a lot of pictures
Also if you could, please share as much information as you could

Old 03-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
going on tuesday :-) press opening. Can't wait! Might post a couple spoilers haha!

Old 03-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by goldencrust
me to, in the uk the dealerships received an e mail asking there customers if they would like to attend to the porsche lounge, but they charge you!!i think in the uk they were £40 great when youv'e spent over a million pounds worth of cars with them over 12 years, i have a good solid relationship with my dealer and he has footed the cost for me and my partner,i have a order in for a 991rs next year and i personally think its a joke when you have a physical order in place you should be charged to see the car your actually buying!! we have also been invited to lamborghini as im interested in next years gallardo, no cost there porsche!! maybe you should be keeping your long term loyal customers happy!! its not the cost thing,its a principal thing.
That's ridiculous. My uncles salesperson here in Sweden offered us the tickets for free. These tickets then give you access to the VIP lounge free of charge, as should be the case after being a long-term, loyal customer. I agree, it's a principal thing. Either way, I really look forward to the show. Please do share the news about the new Gallardo after visiting Lambo's lounge! Are you planning on selling the RS 4.0 for the 991 RS? I'd be hesitant to do so, the 4.0 is an absolutely amazing car.

Originally Posted by patrick95
Should be interesting. have fun and upload a lot of pictures
Also if you could, please share as much information as you could
Patrick, I am not sure whether I'll have too many pictures to share, won't be bringing my DSLR. I'll try getting a few snaps with my phone. Information, that I can give you for sure. However, I'm visiting the show in one of the last days, not sure what I can add to the discussion by then.

Originally Posted by zooyorker
going on tuesday :-) press opening. Can't wait! Might post a couple spoilers haha!
Have fun and enjoy Zooyorker!

Old 03-03-2013, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
El Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura about
Enjoy and please post pics of the 918 and the new GT3!

Old 03-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by goldencrust
Lame

Quick Reply: New GT3 991 revealed in Geneva Motorshow