Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 Lap Times Willow Springs?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
GT3 Lap Times Willow Springs?

Was discussing with a buddy and we were trying to find out what a stock or lightly modded GT3 runs at Willow Springs / Big Willlow. Any SoCal track guys have or know some lap times?

Only time I know is off fastest laps by Steve Millen (1:33) but the car is capable of much more I believe.

If you share or know please also include the tires and other mods if possible

Old 12-24-2012, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
helothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura about
just a guestimate but i'd say car is capable of doing at least sub 1:30's considering the power it has and the grip the car has. question is, i wonder if anyone has balls to drive that fast esp. into turn 8 at more than 130-140mph. but yea the car should be capable of doing at least 1:29

Old 12-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by helothere
just a guestimate but i'd say car is capable of doing at least sub 1:30's considering the power it has and the grip the car has. question is, i wonder if anyone has balls to drive that fast esp. into turn 8 at more than 130-140mph. but yea the car should be capable of doing at least 1:29
That's what I'm thinking. At least a 1:30 or 31. Only Time I can find is Millen running 1:33

Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 12-25-2012 at 01:28 AM.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gt2urbo is on a distinguished roadgt2urbo is on a distinguished roadgt2urbo is on a distinguished roadgt2urbo is on a distinguished roadgt2urbo is on a distinguished roadgt2urbo is on a distinguished road
ive seen a pro do a 127 in a stock gt3