Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Willow Springs newb

Old 09-09-2013, 09:51 AM
JXT
Teamspeed Rookie
JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Willow Springs newb

I'm driving at Willow Springs next month on the Streets of Willow and Big Willow circuits over two days. It's part of a press event so I can't say what cars but one is a 600-plus HP track-focused road car.
Any tips for a newbie to the track? Any comparisons with other circuits? Best tracks I've driven at Laguna Seca, Spa, Nurburgring, Phillip Island, Portamao, Jerez and Estoril. Is there a sucker corner to be aware of?

Cheers

Old 09-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
It sounds like a fun event. As with any track that you are new to.... start slow and increase your speed as the day wears on. If I remember correctly, turn 9 is 'interesting'.