Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my sharky bypass system fitted today

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 09-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sounds great! congrats! can you feel any changes in performance?

Old 09-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
I tried unplugging when revving at standstill an noticed no difference. What I didn't try is when driving. I'll give it a go tomorrow. I take it there is no drawbacks in terms of flat spots or performance?
You must hear it. Plugged in, it goes loud at idle and with just a few hundered revs it loses till 4000 or so, then opens again.

The connector is on the passenger side of the engine compartment. There is only one connector to unplug. Squeeze the small metal spring loaded bar and pull down. Easy as that. Hope the pictures help.

There is a little torque loss mid range when unplugged with Sharky.

Attached Images    

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 09-22-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Sharky's the best!

Old 09-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
Congrats!
I've had mine for 6 months & it's the best mod ever; probably the best sounding exhaust!
Have someone drive your car by @ full throttle - jaw dropping!!!

Old 09-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
sounds great! congrats! can you feel any changes in performance?
452bhp before and after

Old 09-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Nan
Congrats!
I've had mine for 6 months & it's the best mod ever; probably the best sounding exhaust!
Have someone drive your car by @ full throttle - jaw dropping!!!
At around 95-105mph when cruising it does seem very boomy. This is my only complaint. Anyone else notice this?

Old 09-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
No boom?

Old 09-23-2012, 06:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Is that saying you do not get a boom?

Old 09-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Right, mine did not drone. Really don't remember that or any of my friends that had the final Sharky muffler?!

Quick Reply: Got my sharky bypass system fitted today