Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my sharky bypass system fitted today

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Got my sharky bypass system fitted today

**** me its noisy! Was giggling like a school girl. I have unleashed a monster. Such fun.
I think before this the car is like an inverted lambo with not enough show to match the go. Now, yes it's a monster, I'll try to do a video tomorrow and some pictures.

Alex the Matt pipes were the right choice. Very happy!
Thanks for such a painless experience, shipping from the states never easier!

Old 09-21-2012, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Plus a proper review and explanation of how it works...

Old 09-21-2012, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Told you..
Did you unblock the valves as well?

Old 09-22-2012, 04:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
congratttsssss its great isnt it

Old 09-22-2012, 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Told you..

peter, does unplugging make a difrence if im always driving on sports mode anyways?

Old 09-22-2012, 07:47 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
**** me its noisy! Was giggling like a school girl. I have unleashed a monster. Such fun.
I think before this the car is like an inverted lambo with not enough show to match the go. Now, yes it's a monster, I'll try to do a video tomorrow and some pictures.

Alex the Matt pipes were the right choice. Very happy!
Thanks for such a painless experience, shipping from the states never easier!
What did I tell you

Old 09-22-2012, 07:48 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Told you..

You don't need too, this is the idea of the system it's a total bypass when you hit the sport button and you can still drive it stock non sport button.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tips
peter, does unplugging make a difrence if im always driving on sports mode anyways?
yes it does.
when sportmode is on its only open on idle and when flooring it. When cruising around town in slow speed its closed. if you unplugg it its always "open".
Its extremely simple to unplug it. takes about 5sec including opening the bonnet

Old 09-22-2012, 08:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
You don't need too, this is the idea of the system it's a total bypass when you hit the sport button and you can still drive it stock non sport button.
If you want it to be loud all the time (when cruising around at slow speed) you need to unplug it.

Old 09-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I tried unplugging when revving at standstill an noticed no difference. What I didn't try is when driving. I'll give it a go tomorrow. I take it there is no drawbacks in terms of flat spots or performance?

Quick Reply: Got my sharky bypass system fitted today