Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car and Driver Pits Juke R Against GT2 RS

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
Buy GT2RS.
Buy Panamera Turbo
Mod the crap out of the Panny.
Buy a GT-R with leftover change.

or buy a Juke R.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Can't believe Nissan is asking that kid of money for a Juke. I don't care if it had a jet engine in it that price is too much.

And obv I'd take the GT2 rs. I'm surprised ppl are even posting that. Regardless of price, what gear head in their right mind would pick a Juke over a GT2 rs.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Can't believe Nissan is asking that kid of money for a Juke. I don't care if it had a jet engine in it that price is too much.

And obv I'd take the GT2 rs. I'm surprised ppl are even posting that. Regardless of price, what gear head in their right mind would pick a Juke over a GT2 rs.
Of course you'd take the GT2.

Sent from my PG06100 using teamspeed

Old 08-23-2012, 09:42 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
anyone would choose the RS, that's not the point.. Juke-R is Just an engineering feat and brand image builder.
^^This

Old 08-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
NugeC4s is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
anyone would choose the RS, that's not the point.. Juke-R is Just an engineering feat and brand image builder.
Exactly -- the second you ask "why" you've missed the point!

Old 08-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
GT2RS!

Juke is fugly and way overpriced!

Old 08-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
Did anyone else notice how dirty and matted down the red alcantara parts in the GT2rs were?

Old 08-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I didn't notice but I'm pretty sure this is 000/500 GT2 rs which is one of the fleet journalest drive. I believe there is three 000/500 around. This one is seen in many GT2 rs reviews. I'm sure this has seen many many miles with many different drivers.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by texanphotography
Did anyone else notice how dirty and matted down the red alcantara parts in the GT2rs were?
yes. Its meant to be driven. now shut up.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HBdirtbag
Juke R isn't around for someone to decide between it and a GT2...the Juke R will sell out, and the guy who buys it will probably already have a GT2 in the garage
Bingo!

Quick Reply: Car and Driver Pits Juke R Against GT2 RS