Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car and Driver Pits Juke R Against GT2 RS

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
It is a typical comparasion of David vs. Goliath, just that this David has more drugs than Jim Morrison in his entire life.
It is not fair, let the engineers in porsche Overboost with esteroids any car and it would rape that piece of Junk, sorry Juke

Old 08-23-2012, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Video was made for novelty value and internet chatter - no one in their right mind would choose the Juke. I wouldn't even go for a ride in it if I had a choice between it and the 2RS.

Old 08-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!turbodickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I will keep my GT2RS #455 thanks. Not pictured that's my GT2.

Old 08-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
Originally Posted by JonA85
^^ I didn't notice but I'm pretty sure this is 000/500 GT2 rs which is one of the fleet journalest drive. I believe there is three 000/500 around. This one is seen in many GT2 rs reviews. I'm sure this has seen many many miles with many different drivers.
Yep, I believe its the same one which monkeyharris used in the GT2RS vs Ducati video. Same plate

Last edited by bmw power; 08-23-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, can't believe they would set the price that high

Old 08-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
boostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enoughboostin1004 will become famous soon enough
i'd take the juke r

Old 08-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
youre typing and looking, its working! although, its crazy...

Old 08-23-2012, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmmmm....
I need to trade up

Old 08-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Wow, can't believe they would set the price that high
Why? It should be a huuuundred miiilion dollars...

Old 08-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
GT2RS all the way. But nevertheless, great review!