Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RSS: "The Colonel" GT3-RS

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 03:18 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Here are a few pics of the car at the end of the first part of the build and during its first track day test session.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool. Do you guys offer the yellow headlight and turn signal lens covers? Those would be a great alternative to track tape! Or are those complete replacements?

Old 01-31-2012, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
so perfect

Old 01-31-2012, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
WOWz....
How did I miss this thread!!!! Great build, what is the plan for part two?

Old 01-31-2012, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Smoky
Very cool. Do you guys offer the yellow headlight and turn signal lens covers? Those would be a great alternative to track tape! Or are those complete replacements?
05-08 Porsche 911 997 Headlight and Bumper Light Protection Kit

Old 02-07-2012, 06:13 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GrayTT
WOWz....
How did I miss this thread!!!! Great build, what is the plan for part two?
Stay tuned..more to come!

Old 02-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Xpel Industries installed the clear bra and yellow headlight film. They manufacture and the install the material at there home office in San Antonio, Tx. Great guys to work with (they did the 3.8 and the 4.0) and they make a great product too.

xpel.com for more info or call and ask for Frank Fertitta or David Campbell at (800) 447-9928.

-Troy

Old 02-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Xpel Industries installed the clear bra and yellow headlight film. They manufacture and the install the material at there home office in San Antonio, Tx. Great guys to work with (they did the 3.8 and the 4.0) and they make a great product too.

xpel.com for more info or call and ask for Frank Fertitta or David Campbell at (800) 447-9928.

-Troy
Thanks Troy! Hey man saw your car at the 991 unveil. Sooo sick. Wish I coulda met ya face to face but you were always surrounded by folks and I didn't want to barge in. Hopefully you'll be at the 3/3 C&C?

Old 02-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks Troy! Hey man saw your car at the 991 unveil. Sooo sick. Wish I coulda met ya face to face but you were always surrounded by folks and I didn't want to barge in. Hopefully you'll be at the 3/3 C&C?
There is a NASA race at NMSP on March 3-4. Also a open test day on Friday March 2nd. I am going to run the RS 4.0 in the TTU class since the 3.8 is not finished yet. NASA requires a few races before you can go to the national race in September, so I figure I will knock out a few with the 4.0L.

-Troy

Old 02-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Are there any private track days?
Trying to make it there, but the dates are tough, but not yet impossible. I would be tts?

Maybe just run hpde4?

Your car looks perfect naked, but I'm partial;-)
You show me the line, be rabbit and I bring beer...

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 02-11-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Quick Reply: RSS: "The Colonel" GT3-RS