Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wrecked GT2 RS, makes you sad!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 02:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
saad that a fun day could end like this

the compartment looks intact, i could be wrong but it doesnt look like he wore the 5point

Old 09-27-2011, 03:04 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
As Clarkson put it:

Speed never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you.

R.I.P.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
RIP
condolences to his family for their tragic loss

Old 09-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond reputeNicke has a reputation beyond repute
RIP.

Does the driver seat like it has moved outwards from its position in the first pic? Also in the second pic, I hope theres not what I think there is under the black tarp inside of guardrail....

Old 09-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I was gonna say, at least he wrecked it properly... Until I read the last part. That's horrible.

R.I.P.

Old 09-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Volker_VV is a jewel in the roughVolker_VV is a jewel in the roughVolker_VV is a jewel in the roughVolker_VV is a jewel in the roughVolker_VV is a jewel in the roughVolker_VV is a jewel in the roughVolker_VV is a jewel in the roughVolker_VV is a jewel in the roughVolker_VV is a jewel in the roughVolker_VV is a jewel in the roughVolker_VV is a jewel in the rough
As reported the driver died from a brocken neck. A 13 year old boy on the passenger seat had a brocken arm an survived. He was the son of a friend from the driver.

Here are more pics AKTIVNEWS Einsatzdokumentation 2011 - 17.09.2011 15.00 Uhr Horrorchrash Salzburg Ring 1xtot, 1xSV (SL/SL)

Old 09-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Volker_VV
As reported the driver died from a brocken neck. A 13 year old boy on the passenger seat had a brocken arm an survived. He was the son of a friend from the driver.

Here are more pics AKTIVNEWS Einsatzdokumentation 2011 - 17.09.2011 15.00 Uhr Horrorchrash Salzburg Ring 1xtot, 1xSV (SL/SL)
I really think that in respect for the family teamspeed should close this discussion here.

Motorsport is dangerous..this example shows it again..next time I will go on the track I will have a dull feeling in my stomach..

I have driven the GT2RS too..at 620hp everything is happening very fast..and you have to be trained to drive it really fast...and only are few are so..me probably not either..

Old 09-29-2011, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
I really think that in respect for the family teamspeed should close this discussion here.

Motorsport is dangerous..this example shows it again..next time I will go on the track I will have a dull feeling in my stomach..

I have driven the GT2RS too..at 620hp everything is happening very fast..and you have to be trained to drive it really fast...and only are few are so..me probably not either..
Why should we close the discussion? Nothing but respect has been shown here.

You should recognize that.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
+1 STOPPIE.

And yes, motorsport is dangerous, however, you very well know the risk.

Tips says it looks like he wasn't wearing a 5 point. I sort of agree with him, it doesn't. And it's a real shame too that he died of a broken neck. I think a Hans device could have save his life, easily.

Once again, R.I.P, and to all those who attend track days, stay as safe as possible and take every precaution.

Old 09-29-2011, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
They don't call that car the widow maker for nothing.

RIP, God Bless.

Quick Reply: Wrecked GT2 RS, makes you sad!