Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4.0 Allocation Sought @ MSRP

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
flatcrank has a little shameless behaviour in the past
... me too ... looking for a dealer with an allocation, at msrp, no nonsense ...

Please post here or PM if you become aware of a 4.0 unsold in the coming weeks.

Thanks!

Old 05-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
porsche332 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by terrence
I actually have two dealers offering me the car at MSRP, but I know for a fact that they will not offer that deal to a new customer, since they actually have others already waiting to pay over MSRP for them. In fact, one dealer has two and already sold one for over MSRP. Otherwise I would be happy to help.
So why even comment???

Old 05-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
Vettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by porsche332
So why even comment???
I think he meant to acknowledge that it's fairly possible to get one at MSRP right now.

Old 05-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
terrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porsche332
So why even comment???
I am trying to say that it is quite impossible to get an MSRP deal if one is not already a repeat AND very-valued customer.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I actually have two dealers offering me the car at MSRP, but I know for a fact that they will not offer that deal to a new customer, since they actually have others already waiting to pay over MSRP for them. In fact, one dealer has two and already sold one for over MSRP. Otherwise I would be happy to help.
In that case mortgage the house and get the car.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
don't believe what dealer tell u, especially we're talking about the same one.

i personally don't think there are people would go out there to fight an allocation for over MSRP now. car is not here, no one would sign contract for over sticker for a unpredictable market. even they do, they can still bail.

however, if dealer just want to generate interest by saying the car is sold for over MSRP now, most likely they are just fishing the market & will hold the car for the highest bidder when it arrives.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, quit the bickering.

If you want the car, go GET one. Otherwise, stand with me on the side lines as I drool in jealousy lol

Old 05-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Call PCNA they will fix that over MSRP charge. They do not believe it that.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 81911
Call PCNA they will fix that over MSRP charge. They do not believe it that.
ORLY lol

they seemed perfectly okay with dealers in the south or west (read, CALIFORNIA)or else where who consistantly charge over MSRP.

oh wait, there's MORE!!

PCNA doesn't own the cars anymore!! They were paid the moment it hit the VPC. The dealer owns the car and PCNA, while they can VOICE their opinion on what the dealer should and shouldn't do- with all due respect, they have no leverage over the dealer on that regard. While its our personal policy to NOT charge over MSRP, as Pete can attest-

when I was at the 2RS event there were several guys who paid over sticker for that car.

Old 05-08-2011, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
terrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond reputeterrence has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nizer
In that case mortgage the house and get the car.
Funny. Don't need two. Already told the second dealer I don't need it. Hmm...why do I need to mortgage the house? Is that how you buy your cars?

Quick Reply: 4.0 Allocation Sought @ MSRP