Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011 | 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Jungle Jim 4.0. Lol

Old 08-15-2011 | 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by atomic80
The question is, with the GT3 RS 4.0 being a limited production model, can you get another? Do you want it badly enough? There are probably a ton of others who would LOVE to have one. I honestly think you're nitpicking things a bit too much. I'd take it and get those parts fixed (at Porsche's expense of course).
Just a thought regarding getting another....surely not as we all know but some of the 000/600 cars could eventually provide replacement pieces if needed!

Old 08-15-2011 | 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
was up at colchester sorting mine out with geoff turrel,saw you pass me on the opposite side of the a12,hope all ok with yours,looked good from the other side,stands out and looks the part.

Old 08-15-2011 | 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
GT3RS is on a distinguished roadGT3RS is on a distinguished road
Did you manage to get things sorted? All OK with mine, I picked up a filter and washers for an oil change.

Old 08-16-2011 | 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
all sorted, put it this way i'll have a car for the next brekie club,and off to factory in december,shame missed you yesterday,about 5 mins, for coffe and a catch up.

Old 08-16-2011 | 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
GT3RS is on a distinguished roadGT3RS is on a distinguished road
Good news what are they doing to rectify things?

Old 08-16-2011 | 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
give you the run down at the next meet,porsche gb and the dealers owner all in the same mind set,pinacle of what the brand is all about and they go on so much about quality control,28 cars it shouldn't have passed the check point,people may say enjoy it for what it is,and it's easy to say that when it's not there money,we get comfotable with the amount of money these cars cost,its not to you stand back and think thats not far away from the average uk home at the moment.ive bought apartments cheaper.dont do 'that will do attitude'

Old 08-16-2011 | 02:30 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-16-2011 | 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
My little gift from Porsche arrived today.

Old 08-16-2011 | 06:28 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ that's awesome Mike. When does yours arrive?

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)