Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011 | 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So how many U.S. cars do you need to by to be treated equal to Euro customers?

Gifts, mailers, parties, ect. Hey Porsche, we buy cars over here too. Lol

-Troy

Old 08-16-2011 | 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
My little gift from Porsche arrived today.
WTF? We ain't got shiz......

Old 08-17-2011 | 04:27 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Kidhaa is on a distinguished roadKidhaa is on a distinguished roadKidhaa is on a distinguished road
Guys shouldn't i be told the build week of the RS by now???

All im told is sometime possible in September and we are now past mid August??

Old 08-17-2011 | 04:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
^^ that's awesome Mike. When does yours arrive?
Thanks Jon. Middle September I'm told.

Originally Posted by Glock Guru

-Troy
Hahaha, you guys get the benefits of much lower purchase prices due to volume. We need have some sort of benefit

Originally Posted by GTCole
WTF? We ain't got shiz......
At least you got the color of your choice. I got a flat no

Old 08-17-2011 | 06:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ya ok, I'll guess I'll take price over gifts any day. I can always go to EBay for my extras.

Old 08-17-2011 | 06:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kidhaa yes, you should have a finish date by now. The factory my change it up or back a week or so based on parts, QC, ect. but that date is a good gide.

-Troy

Old 08-17-2011 | 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Glock Guru

-Troy
Not sure it will make u feel better but no gifts at all so far in the middle east. Dealer not even aware of them

Old 08-17-2011 | 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
Ya I feel better.

Old 08-17-2011 | 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pmpsch
Not sure it will make u feel better but no gifts at all so far in the middle east. Dealer not even aware of them
Hani has one, he posted a pic of it in GT3 RS picture thread.

Old 08-17-2011 | 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
pmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura aboutpmpsch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mike S
Hani has one, he posted a pic of it in GT3 RS picture thread.
Damn need to work the dealer harder

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)