Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011 | 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Savy, have you decided on what your doing with the blue beast
I have not officially made any decision yet as far as selling it But two more tweaks to add to it this week

Old 07-11-2011 | 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
still adding to it, doesnt sound like there are any plans to sell anytime soon

Old 07-11-2011 | 01:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
No not realy. I would still like to sell, just have not found the right buyer.

-Troy

Old 07-11-2011 | 06:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
f430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura aboutf430challenge has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Golden Crust
about 500 pounds in the uk for adonized centre locks, was going for them clash,s with the red of the caliper being a different red,ok wih pccb on a black wheel,we have jenson buttons gt2rs at our dealership in white with black wheels my fav colour spec. add silver and red stripes then becomes a dogs dinner,pccb never looks good against white wheels to pale,hence black wheel red calipers to tie in the red stripe on the silver. lambo and ferrari colour specs always spot on,optional caliper colours etc to suit all specs,customers in the uk had same prob with the gen2 rs,example pccb,yellow belts no option for yellow door pulls. may be stevie wonder and ray charles do the colour schemes.still cant wait though.....20 days and counting.
Jenson who? Nothing like a bit of customer data protection eh Gary! (sorry Golden Crust). To be fair he was pictured in the paper with the car. I still think that car looks very good but would have gone black interior for what its worth.

Old 07-11-2011 | 06:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
drove the rs at silverstone today, andreas own car,left hand drive ,all you need to do is get it in 3rd gear and away you go,so much to offer on the handling circuit,dont really no where you could exploit the engine on uk roads,grip ,and a real meaty engine noise at a cup car level. looks superb sitting with the black and siver 911,s you just sense something special with this car and a bit of history in the making,
plus only i think just 28ish cars for our market.

Old 07-11-2011 | 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jenk12m
I'm jealous of you guys that will be getting yours in the next couple months
No need, that car you got is the bomb!! That thing will hall the mail as good as any. Hell I did 157mph at Road Atlanta, that's enough for me.

-Troy

Last edited by Glock Guru; 07-11-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 07-11-2011 | 10:01 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
More white with black wheels

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4197833...n/photostream/

Last edited by JonA85; 07-11-2011 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-11-2011 | 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by JonA85

GT3RS 4.0 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks for the link. SWING!!!!!

-Troy

Old 07-11-2011 | 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Thanks for the link. SWING!!!!!

-Troy
You happy on the color choice boss? Looks pretty darn good.

Old 07-11-2011 | 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by JonA85

GT3RS 4.0 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Ugh. I was all set on White with black wheels but then I saw these photos and the cover of Excellence mag with Silver wheels and now I'm leaning to silver wheels again. I'll get locked soon and the vacillating will be over - like musical chairs but a lot more fun....

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)