Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Golden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished roadGolden Crust is on a distinguished road
thanks for those pics turbofanatic,glad i kept with the black wheels, when the car is standing in the flesh it will look even better,glad i didn,t go for ceramics as the red steels work, porsche doing themselves out of euros not offering caliper colour options, also understand if you pay 6 k for them you want them to be seen ,porsche trademark etc, looking forward to more black on white pics.

Old 07-10-2011, 12:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Chris75
That's fvcking sexy.

Old 07-10-2011, 04:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks Chris75, very nice.

Old 07-10-2011, 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
rsman is an unknown quantity at this point
looks great. Can you pls photoshop this last image with yellow calipers as well. Many thx in advance.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
I'm jealous of you guys that will be getting yours in the next couple months

Old 07-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
I'm jealous of you guys that will be getting yours in the next couple months
I am more excited by delivery of this car than any one yet. With that said, any Porsche, especially a newer one is one heck of a car compared to just about anything else on the road.

Old 07-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
^Huh? That really hurts. We had California..........

Old 07-10-2011, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
^Huh? That really hurts. We had California..........
And that was a special time for me too But, things are different. Don't be hurt but there is a new car in my life now. I hope you understand. Try to move on and soon California, with those precious moments we shared, will be only a distant memory.

Your Cuppie is looking awesome!

Old 07-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
^LOL. Sounds like a plan. I'm heavily looking forward to this car. Whether it's more than a 2RS delivery, I can't say yet. I do think that the more I drive NA cars by Porsche, the more I prefer them over turbo's. At this point, it's no longer a question. I'm installing a bypass and cage and nothing more in this car.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Savy, have you decided on what your doing with the blue beast

Quick Reply: Officially Official: The New Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (Video + Press Shots)