Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Amazing New RUF Targa!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 05:15 PM
kmy
Teamspeed Junior Member
kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by RufMD
I'll take the red one remember our "agreement" pal !!!
HA!!! I haven't forgot Jas. Your stradale had me thinking!!

Thanks for all the comments guys.

kevin

Old 04-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
m7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished road
Love the color!

Old 04-18-2011, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
I will echo everyone else, beautiful 993!

Old 04-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond repute
just wanted to re-visit the thread and say how ridiculously ugly that 997 is.

Old 04-18-2011, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
I like them both. It's hard to go wrong with any Ruf. But the red Turbo R might be my all time favorite car. Looks perfect!

Old 04-20-2011, 07:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of light
KMY you have two stunning cars! RUF makes some of the finest cars on the planet. Hopefully you have been able to go visit the factory? Regardless drive them in good health and enjoy their beauty

Old 04-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
myGT3RS is an unknown quantity at this point
993 THE MOST BEAUTIFUL 911 EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No other 911, past or present, even comes close. NONE

Old 04-20-2011, 01:08 PM
kmy
Teamspeed Junior Member
kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Gunther
KMY you have two stunning cars! RUF makes some of the finest cars on the planet. Hopefully you have been able to go visit the factory? Regardless drive them in good health and enjoy their beauty
Gunther,
Unfortunately I've never been to the factory in Germany but I hope to see it one day. I hear the parking lot is always a fun place to spend time! I just missed the chance to meet Mr. Ruf recently out here in SF. Hopefully next time he's in town I'll get him to sign my dash.

Just to clarify, the Roadster isn't mine. Not that lucky! The 993 is the only RUF in my garage... at least for now! :-)

cheers,
kevin

Old 04-20-2011, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond repute
gunther,
you just gave me a neg rep because i said the ruf targa was absolutely the most hideous embodiment of a 997 that any of my 5 senses have experienced.
however, the comment was interesting. you said "you have an ugly car, and silver is so plain".
yes i agree with you on BOTH counts.
my car is EXTREMELY ugly (compared to even a standard 997 turbo). but the ruf targa is silver as well, just a heads up.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Steve K
just wanted to re-visit the thread and say how ridiculously ugly that 997 is.
me too, looks like it left a chop shop half done

Quick Reply: Amazing New RUF Targa!!