Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Amazing New RUF Targa!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 11:01 PM
kmy
Teamspeed Junior Member
kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Amazing New RUF Targa!!

I got the chance to go for a ride in an amazing new RUF today. I had never heard of this car before and I think this is one of the first (if not the first) of its kind. It’s called the R Roadster and is based on the RT12. It’s a twin turbo RUF VIN car.

Jacob, thanks again for the ride. I’m still speechless!

Kevin

Old 04-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Both cars look great. I would love a targa top 911 like that.

I wonder how it would stack up against a Turbo S.

Last edited by burnzie; 04-17-2011 at 11:10 PM.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
I love that Targa bit . So much better than the T top cap Porsche currently make .

Old 04-17-2011, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Wow looks awesome!! Not so sure about the color but regardless its a cool car. That interior is gorgeous.

Old 04-17-2011, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Both cars are

Old 04-17-2011, 11:17 PM
kmy
Teamspeed Junior Member
kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Color was almost iridescent. Changed depending on the light.

The interior was gorgeous all the way down to the silver stitching

Old 04-17-2011, 11:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
That roof is one of the coolest car modifications I have ever seen.

Your car is outstanding!

Old 04-17-2011, 11:40 PM
kmy
Teamspeed Junior Member
Was able to capture a single shot of my favorite angle of the 993.

The pics of the Roadster really don't do it justice. That car looked fierce on the road. So wide!!! Sounded great too.

Old 04-17-2011, 11:41 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
both cars look good, but yours is so freakin hawt! Is there a thread or more info about your car that I can check out?

Old 04-17-2011, 11:46 PM
kmy
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
both cars look good, but yours is so freakin hawt! Is there a thread or more info about your car that I can check out?
Thanks for the compliments.

I posted a few threads when the car was getting converted at RUF including one here on Teamspeed, but the thread that has the most detail is this one.

She's Back - RUF 993 Turbo R!! - 6speedonline.com Forums

A bit of a novel, but good bedtime reading...

kevin

Quick Reply: Amazing New RUF Targa!!