Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS and Black Series

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
IIVVX, here ya go

Old 04-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PBR ME
Yeah, I understand you were pretty tight in there (I got there after they used a can of Crisco to get you out). That said, I got Bill Cartwright into a 56 Corvette ( he looked like roger rabbit though), and have gotten numerous tall people into race cars comfortably, and safely.. just takes some time and set up.. the room is there if you want to make it!

Anyway you know where we are!

Take care, and enjoy that RS! oh, and the other thing too!!
oh yea im sure i could fit with a few adjustments here and there. enjoy your RS as well with your 2RS interior. that turned out really nice

Old 04-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
Paul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura about
The black series looks stunning in white. Nice hangar!

Old 04-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thanks, we actually just borrowed that hangar for a couple pics during the shoot. that guy had some very nice planes in there. he took off in one right after we got done

Old 04-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JC919, i didnt forget about ya

one interior shot, paint to match roll bar

Old 04-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite RS without question.

Old 04-15-2011, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores
My favorite RS without question.
Same here, 18s look so purposeful on that car.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:38 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
thanks, love your bs

Old 04-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
hmmm, i dont think i've ever been there. where is dupont cars n coffee, which state?[/QUOTE]

I thought that may have been your car too. Cars and Coffee at the DuPont Registry building in Clearwater, FL. Very similar BS shows up from time to time.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Full Tilt Rally; 04-15-2011 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ok, im from tampa but live in atlanta so thats the reason for my florida plates. the car above though is not mine. my front grille is all black and i have white calipers

Quick Reply: RS and Black Series