Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS and Black Series

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
You've got too of my favorite cars there jenks! When did you get
the new wheels? Are they champion or spyder wheels?
they are 18in GMG wheels

Old 04-14-2011, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have more pics? I love the look of a GT3 on 18s

Old 04-14-2011, 09:12 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
when you getting yours mate?

Old 04-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
yes i have more, IIVVX i believe you asked for more of the black series too

Old 04-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
when you getting yours mate?
^Me? Hopefully by the end of the year as I need to figure out whether I'm moving permanently into an office job any time soon. KW clubsports are going on the M3 when I get home.

Don't mean to jack your thread jenks

Last edited by "The JC"; 04-14-2011 at 09:40 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:46 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
yes i have more, IIVVX i believe you asked for more of the black series too
yes sir, thank you

Originally Posted by JC919
^Me? Hopefully by the end of the year as I need to figure out whether I'm moving permanently into an office job any time soon. KW clubsports are going on the M3 when I get home.

Don't mean to jack your thread jenks
i see, hazard pay should cover it eh

Old 04-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished road
Yea I remember, how did it go for you during the club race. Jack Baldwin keep trying to get me to join you guys
The races were fun, 2 in the rain, and one in the dry.. we won all 3 in our class, came in 2nd & 1st, overall in the sprints. Started 25th in the enduro and finished 12th...Jack co drove with me in that one too.

You should totally come up to Chicago and drive one at the Autobahn with me.. we can wedge you in there, and you'll have an absolute ball!!

Steve

Old 04-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
steve, i would love to come out there one day to drive ACC. it would definitely be some wedging me in to fit and for me to see out and not looking right at a roll bar

Old 04-15-2011, 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Looking goood!

Old 04-15-2011, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished roadPBR ME is on a distinguished road
steve, i would love to come out there one day to drive ACC. it would definitely be some wedging me in to fit and for me to see out and not looking right at a roll bar
Yeah, I understand you were pretty tight in there (I got there after they used a can of Crisco to get you out). That said, I got Bill Cartwright into a 56 Corvette ( he looked like roger rabbit though), and have gotten numerous tall people into race cars comfortably, and safely.. just takes some time and set up.. the room is there if you want to make it!

Anyway you know where we are!

Take care, and enjoy that RS! oh, and the other thing too!!

Quick Reply: RS and Black Series