Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997GT2RS Arrives @ SharkWerks for a few goodies

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
i love it

- chuck

Old 03-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brian4lev
Great video! Whats the cost of the lift with parts and labor...ballpark? 07 997 turbo lowered with K&R's. I have to wipe the sweat off my forehead everytime I enter/exit a driveway!
TechArt Noselift System for 997 Turbo, 997 GT3, 997 GT3RS, 997 C2/C2S, 997 GT2, 2009+ C2/C2S, 2009+ C4/C4S, 2010+ 997 Turbo / Turbo S DFI - SharkWerks Porsche Performance Experts in Northern California Bay Area (510-651-0300)

Old 03-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nice
He plans to daily drive the GT2 RS!!
That would make a cool plate for the car "DAILYDRV"

Old 03-23-2011, 03:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What a great DD. I would probably loose my license in few weeks

Old 03-23-2011, 05:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by JCay
Suspension 'upgrade' seams more like a downgrade. factory gt2rs suspension is pretty damn good to start with. I suppose if you want a front-lift system you don't have too many choices.
Was not possible to have it directly from Porsche as optional?!

Old 03-25-2011, 05:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
DD a GT2RS=win

Old 03-31-2011, 12:44 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brian4lev
Great video! Whats the cost of the lift with parts and labor...ballpark? 07 997 turbo lowered with K&R's. I have to wipe the sweat off my forehead everytime I enter/exit a driveway!
Thanks Brian... the kit is about 6K and takes a good few hours to install but it works well
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar
Loving the fact its a daily!
I know that's pretty hardcore eh? It was raining too when he picked it up
Originally Posted by JCay
Suspension 'upgrade' seams more like a downgrade. factory gt2rs suspension is pretty damn good to start with. I suppose if you want a front-lift system you don't have too many choices.
Roger the factory suspension is which is why we do not change the shocks or rear springs. The fronts are just shortened but it handles exactly the same as before so it's not like we're replacing the suspension itself I wouldn't want to do that unless we were using Ohlins etc... The GT3 was offered with the noselift but since he drives it daily and POrsche won't offer it on the GT2 this is where we're at....
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Win
Cheers!
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Ahhh!! didn't even notice that... Must be the same car that was over at Premier - https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/5512...wrap-moar.html
That's the one!
Originally Posted by DJ
Matte wrap?
Yup!
Originally Posted by JonA85
^^ agreed. That's badass. I want your job.
LOL and the grey hair that goes with it?
Originally Posted by carendt242
i love it

- chuck
Cheers Chuck!
Originally Posted by dillon733
He plans to daily drive the GT2 RS!!
That would make a cool plate for the car "DAILYDRV"
No kidding... mucho respect to him!
Originally Posted by Cyprus16M
What a great DD. I would probably loose my license in few weeks
Um yes it's not easy driving something that fast "daily"
Originally Posted by Ressy
Was not possible to have it directly from Porsche as optional?!
No sadly it wasn't
Originally Posted by hg_wng
DD a GT2RS=win
Cheers!