Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buying extended warranty through porsche dealership

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
I have Warranty Direct on my M5, and I have been very happy with it. Occasionally I had to pay the bill first and then discuss the bill with the administrator when they decided to decline after the shop called it in, but overall, it was most definitely worth it.

My MIL also had warranty direct, and they paid, everything. They probably lost 4 to 5K on the deal fixing her 01 740i.

I have no direct experience with Fidelity, but good to hear that they are good too, more choices when I get my next car.

Old 03-15-2011, 05:14 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL Fahrer
Hi, everyone. I'm new to the forum. Will post pics of my 997.2 GT3 at some point.

I had the Fidelity Platinum warranty on my previous C4S and was very pleased. I paid a price relatively consistent with what was listed by the OP. Just before I sold the car, I had the 30K service done at the dealer and the warranty work alone almost repaid the purchase price. Also, I never spoke with Fidelity. Everything was handled by the dealer.

When I sold the car, the warranty transferred to the new owner.
Welcome from another Rennlister!

Old 03-16-2011, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the good info guys. I'm still waiting to here back from this guy after I told him to outline the specifics of the warranty. Gonna call him in the morning and make sure I get this done asap.