Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Porsche Cajun

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010 | 07:22 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
I cannot blame them... they need volume to please shareholders and keep dealers in biz and up their parts and service sales etc... I totally get it...

Just do not wreck the niche vehicles and take care of the loyalists... Learn from BMWs mistake...

While boosting volume etc I feel like the M division of BMW has lost its way... and I am fearful that the "GT division" of Porsche may fall prey to the same under VW etc...

Now if they want to lose their way into a segment that no one covers... might I suggest a suburban sized 4wd diesel -- that can tow a 28 foot enclosed trailer... chevy and ford seem to not really want that business...
amen brother

Originally Posted by OmahaGT
Porsche better not lose it's way like BMW! BMW's are getting so heavy and boring. Have you seen how ugly the X5 M is? The new Alpina B7 is pretty nice though.
don't let mark see this.

Old 12-01-2010 | 04:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Cajun sounds like Cayenne pronounced in some local dialect...
They do not have a lot of fantasy at Porsche...

Old 12-01-2010 | 07:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Why has this thread not been moved yet? The Cajun is the furthest thing from a Motorsport Porsche.

Old 12-01-2010 | 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
They will fly off the showroom floors if they price it right. Personally I am not sure I am
a fan of the concept, but it is what Porsche needed to complete the expanded product line.

Just to think the 911 was all they had back in 1996, hats off to building a monster.

Old 12-01-2010 | 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
It's just fine ;o(

I waiting for the new P1 compact with 115 bhp......everything is fine

I'm sure it wont help here https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-996...sche-zero.html

Old 12-01-2010 | 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
...and maybe you are not aware of Porsche's plans to produce Boxters and Caymans with the 2.0 VW Turbo FSI engine and possibly with the TDI too!!!

Old 12-01-2010 | 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I would not be surprised ;o)

Posche need to bring sex and exclisivity into these cars again imo...they are turning into VW ver. 2.0 ;o(

Old 12-01-2010 | 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
...and maybe you are not aware of Porsche's plans to produce Boxters and Caymans with the 2.0 VW Turbo FSI engine and possibly with the TDI too!!!
Incorrect. They're developing a flat-4 engine exclusively for the next generation Boxster/Cayman models.

Old 12-01-2010 | 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Lol at the people who claim to know what Porsche is doing. You don't know, you know speculation. That's it and or you know what Porsche wants you to know. 996 GT2 anyone?

Old 12-02-2010 | 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Is this the one?
Not bad though...

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: 2013 Porsche Cajun