Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Porsche Cajun

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010 | 02:16 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the cayenne was like crack to them... everyone said dont do it... they did... and they are loving it... profits, new customers etc... they are still high so to speak...

they cannot help themselves... they see other SUV segments and they want in regardless of potential brand damage etc..

I guess I do not blame them... in the end it is about making money and if they keep making GT3 and RS cars... I dont care what else they sell...

Old 11-30-2010 | 02:20 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
what he said ^

Old 11-30-2010 | 02:28 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
the cayenne was like crack to them... everyone said dont do it... they did... and they are loving it... profits, new customers etc... they are still high so to speak...

they cannot help themselves... they see other SUV segments and they want in regardless of potential brand damage etc..

I guess I do not blame them... in the end it is about making money and if they keep making GT3 and RS cars... I dont care what else they sell...
You got it. They can't help themselves.

Old 11-30-2010 | 02:40 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I cannot blame them... they need volume to please shareholders and keep dealers in biz and up their parts and service sales etc... I totally get it...

Just do not wreck the niche vehicles and take care of the loyalists... Learn from BMWs mistake...

While boosting volume etc I feel like the M division of BMW has lost its way... and I am fearful that the "GT division" of Porsche may fall prey to the same under VW etc...

Now if they want to lose their way into a segment that no one covers... might I suggest a suburban sized 4wd diesel -- that can tow a 28 foot enclosed trailer... chevy and ford seem to not really want that business...

Old 11-30-2010 | 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
The Truxster is coming................

Old 11-30-2010 | 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Cajun GTS RSR GT3 TTS LE FTW!

Old 11-30-2010 | 03:26 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
OmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud of
A Cajun GT2 RS..

Old 11-30-2010 | 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I think volkswagon needs to keep it's grubby little fingers away from the porsche lineup...jesus don't we already have to deal with the panamera????

Old 11-30-2010 | 03:34 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
OmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud of
Porsche better not lose it's way like BMW! BMW's are getting so heavy and boring. Have you seen how ugly the X5 M is? The new Alpina B7 is pretty nice though.

Old 11-30-2010 | 03:43 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
make it "excursion" like in size with the Audi v12 diesel in the q7 in Europe.... that should do...

Quick Reply: 2013 Porsche Cajun