Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

its been a funny Porsche couple of weeks......... long and stupid story.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jhall2 is an unknown quantity at this point
That is the wish list of all wish lists. All you need now is a hovercraft. Congrats on the Cayenne and the possible GT's.

Old 11-23-2010, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
Originally Posted by johnsgt
haha diesel's waiting list is more than a year...
LOL!!! one of the guys I play tennis with has one on order. "Suppose" to get it in Jan....

Old 11-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
haha diesel's waiting list is more than a year...
i'll find u a nice Turbo ship back to TW still be cheaper.

same shoes brotha. i have a 3RS coming but not sure if i'm gonna take it since the LE one is coming. luckily i have no interest on the 2RS.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
exactly! i find the waiting process is much more exciting then actually owning it. because then im thinking about whats next...

Originally Posted by Cyprus16M
Searching to buy a car is always very exciting sometimes more than actually owning the car at the end

Old 11-23-2010, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
tried that already, but because of the new cheaper prices for cayennes here, it is actually cheaper here than the states after u account for import taxes!!

i doubt we gonna get an LE RS, we only have like 1 or 2 RS here so far, but more reasons to get the big brotha 2RS!!!

Originally Posted by 20C4S

same shoes brotha. i have a 3RS coming but not sure if i'm gonna take it since the LE one is coming. luckily i have no interest on the 2RS.

Old 11-23-2010, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 20C4S
tried that already, but because of the new cheaper prices for cayennes here, it is actually cheaper here than the states after u account for import taxes!!
I think money is a small problem to overcome. The biggest issue you are going to run into is the mandatory inspection that is required for the car to be registered. Lighting, fuel comsumption, emissions, and noise, etc...