Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

its been a funny Porsche couple of weeks......... long and stupid story.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 03:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
its been a funny Porsche couple of weeks......... long and stupid story.....

few weeks ago after dinner, i was driving around in my SUV and saw a new porsche dealer that i never been to.
I turned in without thinking much. It was late and only one sales was there.

I spotted the pana-whatever and then the Cayenne catched my eye. My SUV is like 7 years old now, it only has like 30k miles (i only drive it when its raining), so its pretty much new, but then lights came up in my head! i should get a Cayenne right then and there!
I asked about the price for the V8 model and it was so cheap, so i said i want TWO!!
....... But sales guy said theres more than a 6 months wait, and im like WTF???!! even ferraris dont let me wait that long, so i left.

Just 2 days went by after going thru the brochure and option lists, im thinking i should get one! So back to look at the Cayenne some more.
While i was there, i spotted a white brand new GT3RS, its nice and all, but its dirty and badly presented. I put down my Cayenne deposit and off i go.

But then i have dreams for a 3RS for days on end, i would research them at work, checking out everybody's pictures and youtube links, then go to sleep thinking about that perfect white example.....

Made an offer after many sleepless nights thinking about it, ....... car still being inspected.

Then today, a racer friend who has a GT2RS coming in December showed me pics of his white/black rimed 2RS being inspected in Germany.............. gave me new ideas again!!
Now im thinking about a new 2RS, feel so excited about getting a porsche again, i feel i have neglected the brand for too long now, i should come back and come back strong! Its amazing that the deciding process of a car is much more exciting then actually owning anything.
Even if i dont get the 2 or the 3, im enjoying every process of it! fascinating!
And i feel i have spend too much time doing Fcars, i forgot where i came from!

sorry, long rant about my GT obsession, im officially GT-OCD.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
ROTFL!!! You should look at the Diesel version of the Cayenne as well. If you get any of the GT-XXX, I would love to see it. It is in my dreams here in TW, more realistic in the US. Too much car and no where to use it legally.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
haha diesel's waiting list is more than a year...

Originally Posted by CinqueValvole
ROTFL!!! You should look at the Diesel version of the Cayenne as well. .....

Old 11-23-2010, 04:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Do yourself a favour and get in line for the new LE GT3 that's supposed to be coming.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by johnsgt
haha diesel's waiting list is more than a year...
My diesel Cayenne (it's replacing my Cayenne V8 S, which is thirsty as hell) is due for delivery on the 24th December. Merry Christmas me! GT3 RS... Yum. Enjoy your purchases!

Old 11-23-2010, 05:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
John, you need to get the LE GT3RS.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
You crazy!

Old 11-23-2010, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Why stop at 3? Your wife needs a new Pana Turbo.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Searching to buy a car is always very exciting sometimes more than actually owning the car at the end

Old 11-23-2010, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by johnsgt
I asked about the price for the V8 model and it was so cheap, so i said i want TWO!!
i like the way you roll....

Quick Reply: its been a funny Porsche couple of weeks......... long and stupid story.....