Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fashion Grey (Mode Grau) over Ascot Brown Carrera GT

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Fashion Grey (Mode Grau) over Ascot Brown Carrera GT

I had never seen this color before but love it. No affiliation whatsoever just stumbled upon it and thought I would pass along!

2005 PORSCHE CARRERA GT

--The only one ever made in paint to sample Fashion Grey (Mode Grau) with Full Ascot Brown and Black leather interior, 3,000-One owner miles from new, 6-speed manual transmission.

This Carrera GT has no paintwork and any imperfections of any kind. It has been recently been fully serviced by an authorized Porsche dealer. It has received new tires, battery and lubricants and thus needs nothing to be used and enjoyed immediately.

The Carrera GT is based on pure race engineering. This applies both to the chassis and suspension as well as the normally aspirated engine and the six-speed manual transmission. The power output is from a 5.7 liter fuel injected V-10 engine producing 612 bhp @ 8000 rpm and 435 lb. ft. of torque @ 5750 rpm. Performance is 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds with a top speed of 205 mph.

The only word to describe the Carrera GT is awesome!

$415,000.00

Autosport Vehicle Inventory

Old 11-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Never seen this color before on a Carrera GT, same color I believe was posted over here but was on a 997TT
Still Hot!
Thanks for sharing!

Old 11-14-2010, 03:54 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Any one have a colour code for this colour, absolutely love the combination. I am thinking of getting a new car 11 or 12, just have a similar exterior colour in mind with also a similar shade to ascot but slightly brighter more cinnamon like rolls royce sunset interior.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 11-14-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Any one have a colour code for this colour, absolutely love the combination. I am thinking of getting a new car 11 or 12, just have a similar exterior colour in mind with also a similar shade to ascot but slightly brighter more cinnamon like rolls royce sunset interior.
This was the same color the Porsche 356 had, found you something PORSCHE 356 Paint Chart

What car do you have in mind?

Old 11-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SL55K
Never seen this color before on a Carrera GT, same color I believe was posted over here but was on a 997TT
Still Hot!
Thanks for sharing!
You're thinking of the "man of chile" 997TT and C2S from Champion. There is also a Carrera GT that was painted "man of chile" as well, although I'm not sure if it was a repaint or PtS. The Fashion Gray is a little bit darker and slightly more beige than the "man of chile".

Old 11-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
You're thinking of the "man of chile" 997TT and C2S from Champion. There is also a Carrera GT that was painted "man of chile" as well, although I'm not sure if it was a repaint or PtS. The Fashion Gray is a little bit darker and slightly more beige than the "man of chile".
Yup, you're right! just searched and I found these ... I see the difference, thanks!

Man Of Chile

Fashion Grey

Old 11-14-2010, 04:46 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
love moc gray

Old 11-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning! Love it!

Old 11-15-2010, 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
Bellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to behold
I've been waiting for more pics of that car for a while. It is stunning.

Old 11-15-2010, 04:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all

Quick Reply: Fashion Grey (Mode Grau) over Ascot Brown Carrera GT